1. Our company's policy concerning personal information
Our company defines ‘personal information’ as follows. ‘Personal information’ is defined to be information concerning any individual including his or her name, address, the group he or she belongs to, phone number, e-mail address, etc. that enables any other party to identify the individual.
2. Gathering of information concerning individual
The information concerning any individual that is gathered shall be limited only to the information necessary for him or for her to receive the service our company provides. Our company shall not gather or keep any other personal information than the contents the visitor to this web-site himself or herself fills in with his or her free will in the personal information form in this web-site.
In the web-site of our company we require minimum personal information such as his or her e-mail address at the time when he or she applies for membership registration, participation in competitions, etc. We may ask such additional information as what is necessary for us to identify him or her or to send goods or presents to him or her.
Information we gather in above method shall not be altered without the given consent of the concerned person himself or herself.
3. Protection of personal information
Our company shall make utmost rational and technical effort to maintain the possible highest security that guarantees the protection of offered personal information from illegal hacking, changing and leaking, etc.
4. Use of personal information
The personal information offered shall be used for the following purposes besides for meeting the request from the concerned individual.
1. To customize the advertisements or other contents that may be in our web-site to improve the services of our company.
2. To provide various information that may be useful to the concerned individual such as information on various competitions, on site-renewal, new products, etc.
3. To send such important information as our company's new services, changes in the rules, etc. to the concerned individual.
4. To carry out the research concerning how this web-site is being used, what the environment in which this web-site is used.
To make various reports for cooperating or related parties (Cooperating companies for competitions, etc.) that our sponsors or our company carefully selected.
Other use of personal information than above mentioned shall not be made.
5. Disclosure of personal information
The provided personal information shall not be disclosed to any third party except for the following cases. In the case the person himself or herself who provided the personal information agrees for it to be disclosed to other party. In the case judicial or administrative agency of Japan according to the Japanese Law requests the personal information of concerned individual to be presented.
In the case the life, the body or the property belonging to the concerned person is in danger and the disclosure of the personal information of the concerned individual is supposed to be necessary for the protection of above mentioned belonging to the concerned individual.
In the case, for the purpose of protecting the service, the rights, the property of our company, the disclosure of personal information concerning the individual(s) concerned is supposed to be necessary.
6. Concerning the web-sites of third party linked to this web-site, and of our sponsors
7. The Applicable Governing Law
Though this web-site can be accessed by any individual of any other countries in the world that maintain different laws from those of Japan and regardless of such difference, both of those who access to this web-site and our company shall be under the authority of Japanese Laws. Those who use this web-site shall agree to abide by Japanese Laws.
8. Liability Exclusion